Welcome to Mountain Therapeutic Clinic!
For your convenience, we will explain our office policies so that we can serve you more efficiently. Please read the following carefully and keep for your files.
- Please refrain from wearing perfume oils, as your bodies normal smell can be an important diagnostic tool.
- Please provide us with a list of any medications and/or supplements you are currently taking.
- Acupuncture is a very safe medical procedure and well known for its efficacy and lack of side effects. Occasionally, bruising may occur. Do not be alarmed, but if you have questions or concerns, we encourage you to call the office.
- We recommend relaxation after treatment.
- Please pay in full at the time of service. We do not file insurance, but will furnish you with the appropriate forms that you can file with your insurance company if you wish. Please be aware that at present, Medicare does not cover acupuncture in the state of North Carolina.
- There is a $45 charge for cancellation of your appointment with less than 24 hours notice. At the Mountain Therapeutic Clinic, we schedule a specific amount of time to be with each patient. We do this because we are committed to providing the very best service. An advance cancellation notice allows an opportunity to extend our services to other people.
- Please be on time for your appointments. If you find that you cannot be on time please notify us. If you are late for your appointment, we may not be able to see you.
- All herbs, patents, liniments, etc. are paid for at the time of receipt.
- Please advise us of any change in your address or phone number(s).
- To help maintain a peaceful and healthful environment, please turn your cell phone off while at the clinic.
Initial Diagnostic Acupuncture Session: $100-$150
Acupuncture Treatments: $75-$100
Massage: $75/hr / $45/half hr
Massage/Acupuncture Combo: $80-$125
Our preferred form of payment is cash or personal check. However, we are set up to take credit cards as well. Let us know if finances are a problem. Money should not stand between you and health. We will try and work out something with you. To keep our overhead down and our fees as low as we can, we ask that you pay on the day of each visit.
There is a $30 charge for returned checks.
Cancelled or Late Appointments
We reserve appointments especially for each person. Please respect the time of other patients and plan to arrive on time. If you have to cancel an appointment, please do so at least a day in advance. Otherwise there may be a charge. Your slot is time someone else could use. Thanks for your consideration.